Build the Fashion Designers who set the benchmark in Fashion Industry with their Creativity and Innovative Designing skills to serve the society.
In order to reach its mission, IFA offers its students:
- To inspiring, educating, and creating the professionals in the field of fashion, art and design by providing academic excellence through well crafted curriculum.
- To nurture the inherent talents of the students by providing skill-based and practical learning environment that enables students to became pioneer in the fashion industry.
- To motivate the students to imbibe the good practices and values which help them to be a successful fashion designers globally.
- IFA is the only institute in Maharashtra to start a special division for Vernacular students and offered Fashion Designing courses in Marathi and Hindi Medium.
- IFA provides national and International internships to deserving students
- IFA students are trained by professionals whose careers and course work go hand in hand.
- IFA trained the students with difference far beyond the theoretical. Renowned fashion designers serve as critics to students and help them in end-of- semester fashion show.
- A track record of over 3000 + students from Maharashtra and all over India.
- IFA is the only fashion institute to have its own text books.
- IFA is the only Fashion Institute to starts its own costume Designing Department to give on job practical training to the students. IFA got the chance to design outfits for the anchor of the Marathi show “ Manacha Mujara” on ETV Marathi.